Diamond Pet Foods
Pet Care : cats
Health & Behavior
- Dental Care for Your Pet
- Puppies and kittens are born with deciduous, or baby, teeth. These teeth tend to be very sharp and also somewhat fragile. They begin falling out at … More »
- Spring Parasites are Here!
- With the arrival of spring, comes the arrival of pesky parasites. The following article is a discussion of common parasites that are of concern to … More »
- Should You Worry About Bird Flu and Your Pet Cat?
- Avian influenza H5N1 is still making headline news. A recent press conference given by United States Secretary of Agriculture Mike Johanns, Secretar … More »
- Household Hazards
- Just like for a toddler, your home can be full of hazards for your pets. This is especially true if you have a new puppy or kitten, but even adult … More »
- Intestinal Parasites
- Does your veterinarian ask you to bring in a stool sample at your pet’s check-up? Do you know why? If not, this article is for you.
< … More »
- Home Again, one of the makers of microchips for pets, has a website that keeps count of pets that have been chipped. Last time I looked, there had … More »
- Winter Care
- Winter is a great time of the year with lots of fun to be had by all. However, there are some hazards associated with this special time of the year. … More »