Uncompromising Quality and Performance, Naturally.
Made with the highest quality ingredients, Diamond Naturals™ provides complete, holistic nutrition for every pet. Each Diamond Naturals formula is free of corn, wheat and soy, and enhanced with super foods and guaranteed probiotics, for optimal nutrition and digestive support.
- PROPRIETARY PROBIOTIC TECHNOLOGY - Every Diamond Naturals dog formula is enhanced with K9 Strain Probiotics™ and every Diamond Naturals cat formula is enhanced with Viables Probiotics™. Each kilogram of Diamond Naturals provides 220 million live, active cultures of these beneficial bacteria, which help support healthy digestion and immune systems in your pet.
- SUPER FOODS - Super foods are natural foods that are particularly high in nutritional value. These ingredients, including kale, blueberries, chia seed and pumpkin, are sources of key nutrients, such as antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and proteins. When combined, super foods help provide more complete nutrition for your pet.
- ANTIOXIDANTS - Powerful antioxidants and phytonutrients from super foods such as blueberries, oranges, spinach and carrots help to support the immune system and a healthy lifestyle.
- DHA - Added to our kitten, puppy and all life stages formulas, salmon oil provides DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), an omega-3 fatty acid that is important for brain and vision development in young puppies and kittens. In nursing adults, DHA is passed from the mother to the puppy or kitten through the mother's milk.
- GLUCOSAMINE AND CHONDROITIN - Guaranteed levels of these supplements, added to select adult dog formulas, help to support joints and cartilage.
- OMEGA FATTY ACIDS - The super foods chia seed and coconut, along with added flaxseed, provide the omega fatty acids that are essential for healthy skin, a shiny coat and overall well-being.
- DIGESTIVE SUPPORT - A blend of soluble and insoluble fibers from kelp, pumpkin, coconut and chia seed, combined with prebiotic fiber from chicory root, helps support a healthy digestive system.
- REAL CHICKEN PROTEIN - Along with quinoa and chia seed, real chicken protein provides high-quality protein and essential amino acids, which support bone and muscle health and provide energy.
- REAL LAMB PROTEIN - Real lamb protein is an excellent source of high-quality protein to help dogs stay active and fit. For dogs that may have sensitivities to other protein sources, lamb is a tasty alternative.
- REAL BEEF PROTEIN - Beef meal, along with super foods, provides the energy and muscle building blocks dogs need to stay active and strong, with a classic taste they love.
- FRUITS AND VEGETABLES - Brightly colored fruits and vegetables like kale, blueberries, carrots and papaya provide an excellent spectrum of phytonutrients, antioxidants and a natural array of vitamins.
- NO CORN, NO WHEAT, NO SOY - Whole grains such as quinoa and barley provide complex carbohydrates and protein for optimal energy. Ideal for pets that may have sensitivities to corn, wheat or soy.